Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spend Dollars. Keep Your Change.

The easiest way to see more money at the end of the month is to change your spending habits. You know, budget. Budgeting can be hard. You have to know what works best for you. A lot of people give themselves a weekly budget. That just doesn't work for me.

It was easy to spend less money a month while keeping my lifestyle. What I had to do was out smart myself. I decided to never spend my change and save it. This forced me to only spend my bills. I am more reluctant to spend my dollars than my change. This easily helped me cut down on my spending of pointless stuff. Less things at the gas station.

By doing this I won in two ways. I spent less money on stupid things but also had a good amount of change saved that added up.

No response to “Spend Dollars. Keep Your Change.”

Leave a Reply