Thursday, April 23, 2009

Middle School Hustle

I always needed money and always thought up an idea how to get it. In middle school my hustle was found underneath everybody's desk. I started selling bubble gum, lollipops, anything. Every weekend I went to Sam's Club to re up. My bubble gum business was popping.

I didn't have a lot of luck at first. A lot of my peers would say why would I buy it from you when it was cheaper in the store. They had a good point, so I had to change my strategy.

The trick was in the seller. I teamed up with the most popular kid in school. I had him sell all the goods. Everyone wanted to buy from him because he was the "coolest". It worked like a charm. No one could say no to him.

The bubble gum business helped my I need money problem for about a month and a half until our principal found out. Needless to say that was the end of our endeavour.

It was good while it lasted.

No response to “Middle School Hustle”

Leave a Reply